Sunday, August 19, 2007

What would I rather be doing?

Its 10:30 PM on a Sunday night. I am neck deep in assignments, my toe hurts from the violent movement with which I inflicted the door upon it and my brain refuses to work. I would rather be some place else. I would rather be doing something else. You want to know what?

1) I would rather be in Pune right now. Talking about the weekend that was, the week that lies ahead. Not talking at all. Reading a book in bed. Feeling 'A' next to me. Feeling calm. Peaceful.

2) I would rather be home at Bangalore. Talking to my parents and sister. Like it used to be. Just this and that and nothing at all. Laughing. Being careless. And carefree.

3) I would rather be in San Francisco. Watching TV - Grey's Anatomy. Drooling over McDreamy and being silly. Happy with a room mate friend. Used to a routine.

4) I would rather be at a hill station. Or any place with pleasant, cool weather. Sipping hot chocolate. Watching the fire burn merrily. Not speaking. Smiling.

Grrrrrr....I want this madness to end. I've had it. Enough is enough!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home